Prof. Dr. María José Martínez de Pisón Ramón
Laboratorio de luz, Fine Arts Faculty, Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV), Spain
Head of Research Group Laboratorio de Luz (Laboluz). Fine Arts Faculty .UPV
Recent R&D projects by Martinez de Pisón and Laboratorio de Luz include:
- Amplified Vision: Visual Tracking System for Interactive Installations in the field of Digital Art.
- “Audiovisual Technologies and artistic practice. Universa Terra" (Spanish publication).
- Amplified Perception: A Dual system of Augmented Reality
- "Interactive entertainment, virtual reality and augmented reality. Enter, interactive entertainment!! "(Spanish publication).
- "Digital mirror.Interface time-space representation."(Spanish publication).
- Multi User System of Image Manipulation in Movement, on 3D environment through a gestural interface.
"Augmented Reality Art projects. Art-Media Tech 06."(Spanish publication)